Invest in Solar
Power your home with clean energy from the sun and start saving on your energy bills immediately. Investing in solar provides the highest return on investment with average returns ranging from 25%-35%.
Protect your solar investment with Sola.Care
We provide you with our Sola.Care lifetime monitoring solution and a dedicated solar mate who monitors and tracks your system ensuring that you receive the maximum return on your investment. Learn more
Your system also comes with a 10 year workmanship warranty, 25 year performance warranty on panels and an inverter with a minimum 5 year warranty.
With Sola.Invest you might be eligible to receive federal and local incentives to help reduce the cost of your solar system. Book a call to find out what incentives you qualify for.
Benefits of Sola.Invest
Is your roof north facing with enough direct exposure to sunlight?
Is your roof large enough to fit at least 10 panels?
Obstacles / Shading
Are there any trees or obstacles blocking your roof from direct sunlight?
Government incentives and rebates
The Australian Government offers rebates and incentives to make solar more affordable.
There are two ways you can subsidise the cost of your solar system:
This occurs in the form of small-scale technology certificates (STCs), which are issued up front for a system’s expected power generation
The value of the subsidy you receive depends on a few facts: location and size of the solar system and the price of STCs at the time the system is installed.
To be eligible for small-scale technology certificates photovoltaic panels must
- be installed no more than 12 months prior to the creation of certificates, and have its panels and inverter, listed on the Clean Energy Council list of approved components
- meet Australian and New Zealand standards
- you must use a Clean Energy Council accredited designer and installer and meet the Clean Energy Council design and install guidelines
- comply with all local, state, territory and federal requirements, including electrical safety, and
- be classified as small-scale, and a: solar panel system that has a capacity of no more than 100kW, and a total annual electricity output less than 250MWh
The Victorian Government is offering households in Victoria a rebate of $1850 in addtion to the federal rebate. Eligible homeowners can claim a discount up to $1850.
Am I Eligible?
Victorian households are eligible to receive a rebate for installing a solar PV system if they meet the following criteria
- they are the owner-occupier of the property
- the owners have a combined household taxable income of less than $180,000 per year
- property, valued at under $3 million
- they do not have an existing solar PV system